It is recommended for you to read the studio info and policies before booking your first lesson, to get to know about the rules, expectations, and even discounts. Check it from time to time for updates.
Last updated: March 2020
- For best availability, it is best to schedule your lesson at least one week in advance. I recommend setting up a ‘recurring’ lesson time on my Acuity scheduler to secure a regular lesson time for yourself.
- Lesson rates are $70 per hour, $35 per half hour. 7% off with a three(3)-hour lessons bundle. 9% off with a four(4)-hour lessons bundle. 10% off with a five(5)-hour lessons bundle (click on View Products/Packages when booking)
- Receive 20% off your next lesson for referring a friend! (Students are eligible for discount after the friend has taken one hour’s worth of paid lessons)
- If you have a specific song or piece you want to work on, please prepare and bring the instrumental tracks, recording, or playback from YouTube etc. You may also bring your own professional accompanist to your lesson if your music is on a music sheet.
- Payment options: credit card (generally more secure and convenience for both, transition fees on my end), PayPal, Venmo, check, or cash.
Policies and cancellation:
- Payments may be made by credit card(when booking through our web site), cash, Venmo, PayPal, or check – made out to David Cheung – no later than the day of the lesson. Skype lessons will be billed to students via PayPal, Venmo, or credit card.
- Please remember that a 24 hour cancellation is required. If you make a cancellation within 24 hours of the lesson, you will be charged full price for that lesson.
- Students with unpaid lesson might not be able to book another lesson until they pay the previous one.
- If you are booking
lessonfor the first time, I will send an email to you to confirm the details, please reply within 48 hours or your booking might be cancelled for other students.
- Students are expected to arrive on time and with all necessary materials. This may include sheet music, a recording device, water, notebook etc. Students are highly encouraged to bring some kind of recording device to record lessons. These recordings are a great tool for practicing during the interim.
- Students should not come in for lessons if they are seriously sick, or have been sick in the few days prior to their lesson. Please contact me ASAP if you feel you will not be able to make your upcoming lesson.
- Please cancel or reschedule your lesson ASAP if needed so that the slot can be freed up for other students.